New Products Coming Soon

I am so excited to introduce new products to our line of soaps. We will be adding a lotion bar that is to die for. I gave some of my friends a sample of this lotion bar a few months ago and they have been asking for it to give as gifts, so expect to see it soon! We will also be adding spa salt soaps. These soaps are similar to what you get with a good spa salt treatment, only better! They are made with Dead Sea Salts, which are full of nutrients. I have been using this soap on my face for the past six months and I love it, especially the gentle exfoliation I get with every use. Look for rose tea soaps as well. These soaps have all the benefits of rose petals infused into each bar. They are super gentle to your skin and so very nourishing, not to mention they smell wonderful. Finally, we will be adding a men's line of soaps. Even though the soaps I now offer are perfectly suited for use by our male friends, maybe the packaging is a bit too delicate for our guys. This line will feature essential oils with base notes that most men find more appealing. We'll "man up" our packaging too. These will make excellent Valentine's gifts. So be sure to check back often to see what's new at Itty Bitty Soap Company! I hope all of us have a very happy and prosperous New Year filled with the blessings we desire and the strength, faith and courage to face the blessings that often come in disguise.

3 comments:

  1. hi caroline, beth leal here, wanted to check your site. check the title of this post, i think you meant "new", not "now". i can't wait to try these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you have any coconut or pina colada flavors. i love smelling like hawaii!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to try the lotion bar. The moisturizing flower shaped bar you gave me a while back, I LOVE IT! I use it on my feet nearly every day and I actually have soft heels now. It's great not to have those rough, dry heels anymore!

    ReplyDelete