Grateful Hearts

Every day should be a day of giving thanks and this soap was especially created to bring us back to our favorite Thanksgiving memories or inspire us to create new ones. Vanilla essential oil is uplifting, calming, warm and welcoming. The nutmeg essential oil increases energy, balances the nerves and provides emotional stability. Cinnamon essential oil is an anti-depressant, antimicrobial and enhances the action of other oils. Clove helps with mental exhaustion and fatigue. All important factors when dealing with a house full of guests. I like this blend because it reminds me of all the delicious, spicy, sweet and warming foods (aka - desserts) we enjoy during the holiday season.

Ingredients: Saponified olive, coconut and palm oils; vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon and clove essential oils; ground vanilla bean; grapefruit seed extract (natural preservative)

Price $5.50

Size: Approx. 4 to 5 ounces


Qty:








2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to order some of these asap. I love everything about this company from its owner and creator to the scrumptious scents that are offered. My skin feels healthier and my shower stays cleaner.

    The price is perfect and even the packaging is nicely designed and delightful to receive. I am getting this for several on my list. I can order from home~so no malls! So Merry Christmas to me! Thanks Caroline! What's is not to love?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caroline,

    I need your contact details. Could you send them to me asap? I am trying to track my order.

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete