Peppermint Swirl








My oldest daughter loves peppermint and asked me to make a bar with only peppermint essential oil. So I did. Peppermint is the happy mint! You cannot smell this bar and feel sad as peppermint is known to help diffuse anger and elevate moods. It also helps to open the sensory system – no surprise! The fresh, minty, sharp and intense fragrance of peppermint will keep you energized all day long.

Ingredients: Saponified olive, coconut and palm oils; peppermint essential oil; titanium dioxide and red oxide pigment (natural colorants); grapefruit seed extract (natural preservative)

Price: $5.50

Size: Approx. 4 to 5 ounces





1 comment:

  1. Hi Caroline,

    I jsut ordered a bunch of soap to be sent to my house and now I am trying to order some to be sent to Utah and Rhode Island for the girls. My problem is your site wants me to use Paypal but I am trying to use my Southwest visa to get miles. The first order did go through after a bit but now when I try to order again it wants me to sign into Paypal right away before doing the order. Can you help?

    Thanks, B

    ReplyDelete