All Soaps On Sale


In an effort to make room for new merchandise, all of last year's soaps are on sale for $4.00/bar. This is a wonderful opportunity to stock up on your favorites or to give as gifts. Remember the holidays are just around the corner (I know, where did the summer go???). These bars have lost a bit of their fragrance, but don't worry, it will perk up in the shower. These soaps are wonderfully aged making them unbelievably mild and gentle. Hurry now. Sale lasts only as long as the soap bars do!

2 comments:

  1. Sent my order a few days ago. Awesome! I cannot wait to get them as I have given quite a few of them away and I am keeping these!

    These soaps are so great! I wish everyone knew how wonderful they are. When I have to use something else it is a bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sister Craven! How do we get the discount on the ordering site? I tried to order some but they still came up as the original price, thanks!

    ReplyDelete